4. User Registration and Accounts. You can visit and browse the Service without becoming a registered user of the Service, but you will not be able to sign up for or receive emails through the Service, unless you are a registered user of the Service. You can sign up to become a registered user of the Service by completing the registration process on the Site at the bottom of the Website, entering your email, and clicking Subscribe. If you sign up to become a registered user of the Service, you agree: (i) to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (the “Registration Data”); and (ii) to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
5. Prohibited Activities; Social Media Guidelines
A. Prohibited Activities. You agree that in connection with your use of the Service, you will not:
(i) use the The Wayfaring Nymphe name, logo, trademark or branding in a way that confuses people about your affiliation or relationship with The Wayfaring Nymphe;
(ii) use the Service for any unauthorized purpose including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of other users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or other electronic communications, or engaging in unauthorized framing of, or linking to, the Service without our express written consent;
(iii) transmit chain letters, bulk or junk email or interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service, including without limitation, hacking into the Service, or using the system to send unsolicited or commercial emails, bulletins, comments or other communications;
(iv) impersonate any other person or entity, provide false or misleading identification or address information, or invade the privacy, or violate the personal or proprietary right, of any person or entity;
(v) use the Service for purposes of advertisements or solicitations for jobs or employment, or otherwise use the Service to hire any person to perform work, including, without limitation, posting advertisements or solicitations for modeling jobs or talent or talent scouting positions on the Service;
(vi) use the Service in connection with any franchise, pyramid scheme, “club membership,” distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up-front or periodic payment, pays commissions, or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
(vii) decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, adapt, reverse engineer, create derivative works from or sublicense the Service, or any portion thereof; or
(viii) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials (as defined in Section 6) or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Materials on the Service.
B. Social Media Guidelines. If you access or use any of The Wayfaring Nymphe social media pages on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube, or post any reviews or comments regarding your use of the Service on these social media services or other third party websites, we ask you to follow the following guidelines:
(i) Please be polite and courteous. Excessive name calling, profanity, fighting words, discriminatory epithets, sexual harassment, bullying, gruesome language or the like, are not acceptable.
(ii) All postings should come from a real person. We will delete any postings from our social media pages that we believe have come from fake or anonymous profiles.
(iii) Please verify that all information submitted is accurate and factual. Negative comments and complaints posted by you could be construed as claims about The Wayfaring Nymphe or an individual and may be subject to libel laws and other legal claims.
(iv) We would like to hear about your complaints or concerns regarding the Service before you share them publicly with others so that we can help resolve them for you. If you are a user and have a customer service comment, complaint, concern or idea, please email us at email@example.com.
6. Our Intellectual Property Rights. All of the content on the Service (“Materials”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Service, are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. The Service and the Materials are for your information and personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. We reserve all rights in and to the Service and the Materials. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for your own personal use, you must retain all trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the Materials.
7. Our Management of the Service; User Misconduct
B. Interactions with other Users. Please choose carefully the information you share through the Service and that you give to other users of the Service. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Service.
9.Warranty Disclaimer; Limitation on Liability
A. Disclaimer of Warranties
(ii) To the extent permitted by applicable law, we make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of the Service’s content, the content of any site linked to the Service, or information or any other items or materials on the Service or linked to by the Service. We assume no liability or responsibility for any (a) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of content and materials, (b) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Service, (c) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein, (d) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service, (e) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the Service by any third party, and/or (f) any errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available through the Service.
C. Exceptions to Disclaimers and Liability Limitations. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If you reside in one of these states or jurisdictions, the limitation or exclusions in Sections 9(A) and 9(B) may not apply to you.
10. Indemnity. You hereby agree, at your expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, The Wayfaring Nymphe, its officers, directors, investors, members, managers, partners, affiliates, employees, agents, service providers and other contractors from and against any loss, cost, damages, liability and/or expense, including reasonable attorney fees, arising out of or relating to third party claims, actions or allegations brought against The Wayfaring Nymphe arising out of your use of the Service. You will not be required to indemnify and hold The Wayfaring Nymphe harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses resulting from The Wayfaring Nymphe’s own negligent conduct.